How can we spread the word on our forum?

For "general" discussion of 1958-1970 Epiphones, and/or topics not limited to a particular guitar model or type.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RAB
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How can we spread the word on our forum?

Postby RAB » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:28 pm

Wondering how we can spread the word and get more participation on this fine forum? I mentioned the forum on Gelber's ES-335.org forum under the Reader's Gallery section. I know our :ugeek: forum has also been mentioned on the LP Forum.

JimR56

Re: How can we spread the word on our forum?

Postby JimR56 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:32 pm

I forget if I already mentioned it to AV, but there's a natural connection with the Epiphone portion of the Gibson forums.

When they set that board up, they provided everything for Epiphone discussion except for vintage. I've seen occasional threads about vintage Epiphones pop up in the "Electrics" forum as well as the "Lounge" (for example: , but not too many). Anyway, those Epi forums seem to be thriving (even compared to the number of people participating in "VIntage Gibsons" on that forum, which I've found very disappointing... almost like a ghost town at times). It looks like the Epiphone lounge is like the main hang on the internet for some people. :!: :?: Anyway, with all the interest in Epiphones over there, maybe an occasional "heads up" thread over there about this place? A request for a "sticky"? I dunno.

RAB

Postby RAB » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:55 pm

Jim, excellent ideas...thanks! RAB

RAB

Postby RAB » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:29 am

Do y'all think the folks that run the forum for new Epiphones (Gibson owned) would allow us to post a link to our site. If any of our members also belong to that site would you be willing to ask? Thanks! RAB :)

AlienVintage

Postby AlienVintage » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:50 pm

Any other ideas you guys have, I would love to try them, so please let me know. Thanks guys! :D